logging-general mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Migration Complete Was: CVS -> SVN Migration Status
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2005 17:29:20 GMT

Okay, all done:

---------
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/chainsaw/trunk logging-chainsaw

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4cxx/trunk logging-log4cxx

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4j/trunk logging-log4j

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4net/trunk logging-log4net

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4php/trunk logging-log4php

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/sandbox/log4j/trunk logging-log4j-sandbox

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/site/trunk logging-site
---------

Authorization-wise, I've matched the CVS permissions, setting up 5 groups:

logging-pmc=ceki,mwomack,hoju,psmith,sdeboy,yoavs,nicko,niall,mcatan,marco,carnold,cdevienne
logging-log4j=ceki,mwomack,hoju,psmith,sdeboy,yoavs,carnold
logging-log4net=nicko,niall,ceki,psmith,yoavs,drieseng,rgrabowski
logging-log4php=ceki,marco
logging-log4cxx=ceki,mcatan,carnold,cdevienne

And then setting up the various directory permissions:

[/logging]
@logging-pmc = rw

[/logging/log4j]
@logging-log4j = rw

[/logging/sandbox/log4j]
@logging-log4j = rw

[/logging/chainsaw]
@logging-log4j = rw

[/logging/log4net]
@logging-log4net = rw

[/logging/log4php]
@logging-log4php = rw

[/logging/log4cxx]
@logging-log4cxx = rw

----

/logging/site isn't mentioned because the /logging permission encompasses
it. I think the hierarchical nature of things means that the PMC have rw
access to all subprojects now, which also means that most of the
subproject groupings can be smaller/removed due to the overlap with the
PMC group.

Mark, give me an email if this is bad and/or you have questions about
modifying it. All chairs have access to it, though it is a point of
failure for the system in that if you check it in with problems, it can
break subversion (same held for CVSROOT/avail I guess).

It's in:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization

Commit notifications should goto the same email addresses, let me know if
there are any problems with that, it always feels a bit like magic trying
to pull the bits together on that :)

Anyway, I'm done now, have at it :)

Hen