logging-general mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CVS -> SVN Migration Status
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2005 16:09:26 GMT

I'm going to go ahead and start now.

Sat and pondered if I should wait or not, but I imagine that for most
Logging committers they're taking time away from the source for the
weekend instead of just last night, so better for it to happen now than in
another week.

In case Mark hasn't forwarded the last email yet, I screwed up last night
and utterly forgot to go ahead and do the scheduled migration. Very poor
form, so my apologies for that.

Anyways, CVS is now read only and I'll get the ASF hardware churning on
the cvs2svn script.

More email to come when things are finished.

Hen