logging-general mailing list archives

From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: Migration Complete Was: CVS -> SVN Migration Status
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 11:06:45 GMT

> Commit notifications should goto the same email addresses,
> let me know if there are any problems with that, it always
> feels a bit like magic trying to pull the bits together on that :)

Mark,

It looks like all the SVN commit mails from all the subprojects are
going to general@logging.apache.org rather than to their old mailing
lists, e.g. logging-log4j-cvs@apache.org etc...

Is this something that we want to try to rectify? I'm not sure how the
magic -cvs mailing lists work. Would we want to have a -cvs or would we
want to try something else like -svn or maybe -commit?

Cheers,
Nicko