logging-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Migration Complete Was: CVS -> SVN Migration Status
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 04:39:19 GMT
On Mon, 10 Oct 2005, Curt Arnold <carnold@apache.org> wrote:

> Committed changes to the Gump descriptors for LS on revision 312773
> and crossing my fingers that don't take down almost all of the Gump
> build.

Changing the repository unfortunately requires one of the people with
shell accounts on the Gump boxes to lend a hand (which I just did ;-).

If Gump finds a working copy it will do an "svn up" instead of "svn
co" and it doesn't recognize that the working copy comes from a
different repo.  I've purged logging* so the next full build should
check out fresh copies.

So please keep your fingesr crossed for a little longer.

Stefan