logging-general mailing list archives

From Mark Womack <mwom...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LS BoF at ApacheCon US 2005
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 21:30:29 GMT
I requested that day/time with a fallback to 9:30. I figured Monday is
better than Tuesday.

I hope folks can make it to the conference! I agree the timing is not ideal,
but it sounds like we are lucky there was a US conference this year.

I'm flying in Sunday afternoon (10/11) and will be leaving Wednesday evening
(10/14).

-Mark