logging-general mailing list archives

From "Zsolt" <zkoppanyl...@intland.com>
Subject RE: How to define a second logger only for errors?
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2005 14:25:12 GMT
Thank you very much, that was exactly what I wanted.

I want to store the error logs also separately because my logs files are
pretty big (100000 lines) and I just want see first the errors but I also
need the errors in the large file because I see only there the environment
that caused the error.

Again, thank you.
zsolt