logging-general mailing list archives

From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: Logging-Log4j -> SVN
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2005 02:44:00 GMT
Mark,

I have checked out the log4net SVN test repository from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/logging/log4net and everything seems to
be fine. All the files are there, the projects build, and the tests
pass.

>From log4net's point of view I am happy for the SVN migration to take
place as in the test. The cvs2svn converter really does a nice job of
grouping together related cvs checkins into single svn transactions.

Hopefully we can get the migration done as quickly as possible.

Cheers,
Nicko