logging-general mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SVN Migration] Sandbox?
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 17:15:58 GMT

On Sep 6, 2005, at 10:55 AM, Mark Womack wrote:

> Should we maintain a potential sandbox per subproject or just create a
> sandbox at the same level as the subprojects that can be shared/
> used by all
> the subprojects?  Right now I think that only log4j has an official
> sandbox
> repository.
>
> -Mark

My initial thought is that an independent sandbox is necessary for
efforts that don't align with any of the subprojects, for example,
log4j implementations for additional languages, etc.  Sandbox issues
that that are aligned with a specific subproject could be isolated in
a subdirectory in the overall sandbox.  Ideally, the existing log4j
sandbox (and the contributions tree if that is not the same thing)
could be migrated to the overall LS sandbox.