logging-general mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon US 2005: Call for Participaton
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 02:10:40 GMT

On Aug 11, 2005, at 9:01 PM, Yoav Shapira wrote:

> Hola,
> I plan to be there to schmooze, will attend the LS BOF of course to
> say hi and
> meet others, PMC members not the least of them, in person.

Maybe Mark can bring his "Welcome LS developers" banner (still
waiting for the pics).  I expect to be there, too.

>>> If nothing else we can plan a Logging BoF.  Maybe even a Logging
>>> Coding
>>> session...:-)

There is typically (well based on my one experience) an Apache
Hackathon the weekend before the conference at the same time as the
tutorials.  Basically, one big conference room, lots of power, Wi-Fi
and network access which 8 or so people at each table and 20-30
tables.  Since I was the only LS developer at the last ApacheCON, I
got to split a table with the SpamAssasin and some other teams which
escape me at the moment.

The Hackathon was open to all committers and approved guests and did
not require conference registration.  Plus you got some extra swag
and a Hackathon t-shirt.