logging-general mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon US 2005: Call for Participaton
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 05:39:59 GMT
Wow, that conference looks like it might have been a fun one!...
Wish I could have attended.

I'm going to work hard to make San Diego.  I decided not to go to
ApacheCon Europe because no-one else I knew seemed to be going, but
if a few log4<x> folks are going to be in sunny San Diego, I should
pack my 6'8" frame in an economy seat and come see you guys.

cheers,

Paul