logging-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: SVN integration with Bugzilla or JIRA
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:46:43 GMT
On Thursday 21 July 2005 20:10, Yoav Shapira wrote:
> I'm not that cool with using JIRA on an ASF project, because JIRA is not
> FOSS. Whether it's a better product than Bugzilla or not is not the point.

Then I think you should bring this up with all the other members. Jira is
installed on ASF infrastructure (even a customized version for ASF), and
whether or not Logging Services uses it or not, is in isolation totally
invisible to, users, members, Board as well as Atlassian.

The above is not an argument in favour of Jira, as I am completely "either
one" on the subject, but an advice to you IF you feel this is the case, what
I think you need to do about it.

Cheers
Niclas