logging-general mailing list archives

From Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SVN integration with Bugzilla or JIRA
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:14:37 GMT
Hi,
The issues has been discussed in the past in other public community forums.
While I'm far from the only one who feels this way, there are enough people who
like JIRA so that we decided to setup an instance for ASF use.  So your advice
is good, but it's already been done.  I don't want to start another discussion
on an Apache-wide scale.  We're just talking about Logging Services here.

What issue tracking system we use is visible to users and other developers, and
may send a message accordingly.

Yoav