logging-general mailing list archives

From Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SVN integration with Bugzilla or JIRA
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:10:40 GMT
Hi,
I'm not that cool with using JIRA on an ASF project, because JIRA is not FOSS.
Whether it's a better product than Bugzilla or not is not the point.

*If* we vote to use JIRA, I don't think we should do it at the same time as the
SVN migration.  One thing at a time for us, one thing at a time for the
infrastructure team, one thing at a time for our users, to minimize the overall
chance of a disaster.

Yoav