logging-general mailing list archives

From Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fw: ApacheCon US 2005: Call for Participaton
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:26:24 GMT
Hi,
I'm planning to attend, and I think a presentation on the LS Road Map that
we've been discussing would be great.  I've been getting asked a lot of
questions in this area, like what we're up to, when's 1.3 coming out, why isn't
it 2.0, what's with TRACE, are we doing anything with aspects or logging
listeners, etc.

Yoav