From: "Jun Lu"
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 3:30 AM
Subject: Log4J manual Chinese translation is online

> Hi,
>
> I have added 2 links of Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
> translation of the short manual into "Translations to other languages"
> section of
> /jakarta-log4j/src/xdocs/documentation.xml.
>
> http://www.jaxwiki.org/zh/project/logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/manual.html
> http://www.jaxwiki.org/hk/project/logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/manual.html
>
> Please commit the changes into CVS.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Best Regards.
>
> Jun Lu

> Ceki Gulcu
> Yoav Shapira

With the exception of the complete manual, the following
> documentation is included with the standard log4j distribution
> and also browsable online:

The following organisations offer log4j-related consultancy

  • > href="https://www.qos.ch/shop/products/profSupport/">QOS.ch,
    > Switzerland proposes professional support contracts.

  • >

  • > href="http://www.thegoodsoftwarecompany.com/log4jTraining.do">The
    > Good Software Company proposes log4j training courses.

  • >

If you would like your log4j-related article or service