logging-general mailing list archives

From Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Taking responsibility for log4net?
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2005 16:13:33 GMT
Howdy,
I think we can take it, sticking to the OSS traditional process:
- Whoever is active on it, that's great.
- If no one is active, the project sits there (possibly in an officially
dormant status) until someone with enough interest is willing to spend time and
become an active committer on it.

(So I don't see exactly eye-to-eye with Noel on this issue, and that's OK ;))

Yoav