logging-general mailing list archives

From Mark Womack <wom...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Subversion Conversion
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:14:30 GMT
OK, so a July 1st deadline sounds good.  Sub projects can coordinate their
conversion at their convenience around whatever project milestones they
might have.

We should continue to look at the GUI/IDE issues with Subversion.  I have to
believe that these are going to evolve.

Any other comments or concerns?

-Mark