logging-general mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: logging-site and log4cxx site changes in CVS
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:31:15 GMT

On Jan 12, 2005, at 5:29 AM, Ceki Gülcü wrote:

> At 12:07 AM 1/12/2005, you wrote:
>> I've changed the CVS site contents to reflect the graduation of
>> log4cxx from the incubator.  I attempted to update the web site, but
>> got a bit nervous and was wasn't sure that the CVS configuration was
>> right.  I would appreciate if someone would check the changes in the
>> CVS and update the public site if you think it is alright.
>
> It looks all good to me. What seemed to be the problem?
>
> One more thing. Projects should be listed alphabetically. Log4cxx is
> now first on the list because C comes before J.

I ssh'd into apache.org and when I attempted the "cvs update
index.html", I got a message about a missing /home/curta/.cvspass and
wasn't sure how I should configure cvs.  I guess I could have just "cvs
-d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login" and
continued, but I was nervous enough that I didn't want to improvise.
Plus it is good to have a second set of eyes before making the site
live.