logging-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Graduating log4cxx
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:46:05 GMT

I would like to observe the quality of participation and
constructive exchanges on log4cxx-dev@ is high, probably high enough
to make most, if not all, ASF members proud. This member certainly is.

At this juncture I feel that holding off the graduation of log4cxx
would not achieve any useful purpose. Log4cxx presents no IP related
problems. It has survived the temporary departure of its founder. It
enjoys the involvement of an active, independent and healthy community
adhering collaborative and consensual development processes.  It has a
home within Logging Services project which has voted unanimously, less
one abstention, to welcome it. What else could you hope for in an
incubated project?

Happy new year all,

--
Ceki Gülcü