logging-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Graduating log4cxx
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2004 00:12:12 GMT

Noel,

I understand and share your concern but I won't make any empty
promises either.  If the current committers to log4cxx leave, the
Logging PMC is unlikely to be able to take over the code. However,
Curt continues his work on stabilizing the code and migrating log4cxx
to APR.  Given his productivity, chances are good that he'll do an
excellent job.

Having worked closely with Curt in the recent past, (he was recently
voted in as a log4j committer), I am quite confident that he'll slowly
build a robust community around log4cxx.

--
Ceki Gülcü