logging-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Graduation of log4cxx and log4net
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 10:08:56 GMT

Curt,

The fact that log4cxx looks like it will survive its founder's (temporary)
departure is an excellent sign. I would emphasize this fact instead of
being shy about it.

Basing the upcoming 0.9.8 "snapshot" on APR is another good sign.

>>         ◦     CVS module has been created
>
>Yes, though should we consider switching to SVN before graduating?

I believe it's your choice although the infrastructure@ folks seem to have
an inkling for SVN.

At 11:21 PM 11/24/2004, Curt Arnold wrote:
>It would be good to review whether the project's meet the exit criteria
>listed in
>http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/
>Incubation_Policy.html#Minimum+Exit+Requirements.  I'll take a stab for
>log4cxx:

[snip]

>>         ◦     Destination PMC, or ASF Board for a TLP, has voted for
>> final
>>acceptance
>
>I assume this is in progress

Yes, we will wait another day or so to allow everyone time to vote. I
believe only Mark's vote is missing?

--
Ceki Gülcü

  The complete log4j manual:  http://qos.ch/eclm