logging-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: [POLL] Single "Who we are" page for all Logging Services developers
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:33:40 GMT
At 10:07 PM 11/23/2004, you wrote:
>+1  Would we stick with the alphabetical listing of each member
>(regardless of LS project membership) and list their membership in their
>paragraph? (+1 to this I think).

The content of the contributor biography has always been chosen by the
contributor. If in his bio,  Krusty the Contributor decides to crack a
joke or moan  about his minuscule feet, then it would  be up to Krusty
to decide.

>And if we all lived a bit closer to one another, I'd propose a Logging
>Service BBQ.  Maybe we could do that at _next_ years Apache Con? (Did
>anyone here go?).

BBQ, yummy. I couldn't make it this year but I am looking forward to
attending AC 2005.

--
Ceki Gülcü