logging-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Multiples AS logging on the same logging file ( How use multiple logging files)
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 17:05:15 GMT

This question is related to log4j. It should have been posted to the
log4j-user list.

Anyway, to answer your question, you can take advantage of log4j variable
substitution functionality in configuration files. If you use log4j 1.3 (in
alpha stage), then you can even fetch variables from JNDI.

--
Ceki Gülcü

      http://www.qos.ch/shop/products/eclm/