logging-general mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] Single "Who we are" page for all Logging Services developers
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:07:06 GMT
+1  Would we stick with the alphabetical listing of each member
(regardless of LS project membership) and list their membership in their
paragraph? (+1 to this I think).

And if we all lived a bit closer to one another, I'd propose a Logging
Service BBQ.  Maybe we could do that at _next_ years Apache Con? (Did
anyone here go?).

cheers,

Paul Smith