logging-general mailing list archives

From Michaël CATANZARITI <mca...@apache.org>
Subject DBAppender
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 06:24:02 GMT

I just looked at DBAppender and I found it great !
Only a few attributes/columns couldn't be used by log4cxx :
caller_class and caller_method because there is no easy way to collect this information in
C++ (If someone 's got a solution, I'd like to hear about it !)

In the same spirit, I'd like to propose a platform independent XML schema concerning the DOMConfigurator
and the XMLLayout.

What do you think of that ?

Ceki Gülcü wrote:

> Whenever you have some time, I would suggest that you have a look at
> the current implementation of o.a.l.db.DBAppender. The database format
> it uses is designed to be language neutral as well as RDBMS
> neutral. I'd be interested in your comments.
log4cxx project manager

	log4cxx user mailing list:

	log4cxx developer mailing list:

View raw message