logging-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Copyright notices
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 12:53:32 GMT

Hello Michael,

I am very glad to see that you were able to update the download page
on the main LS site. It looks good.

I have also noticed that log4cxx versions prior to 0.9.7 have a
copyright notice with your name. While this is perfectly legal to do
outside Apache, we are not allowed to distribute those versions using
ASF infrastructure. Please erase the log4cxx versions prior to 0.9.7
as soon as possible. This cannot wait.

Obviously, the question of copyright applies to all Logging Services
projects. Everybody, please make sure that the files distributed
through the ASF infrastructure have only ASF copyright.

I would appreciate it if the log4net and log4php projects could verify
and report back.

Thanks in advance,

--
Ceki Gülcü