logging-general mailing list archives

From Nicko Cadell <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: Copyright notices
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 12:59:26 GMT

> Obviously, the question of copyright applies to all Logging
> Services projects. Everybody, please make sure that the files
> distributed through the ASF infrastructure have only ASF copyright.
>
> I would appreciate it if the log4net and log4php projects
> could verify and report back.

Log4net is not currently distributing any files from apache servers. The old
distributions with the old copyright are still available on sourceforge.

All log4net files in CVS have Apache License v2 notices. An new
distributions will be apache copyright only and will only be distributed
from apache servers.

Nicko
Nicko Cadell
log4net dev