logging-general mailing list archives

From Michaël CATANZARITI <mca...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Persisting LoggingEvents across languages
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 20:42:24 GMT
Hello,

For the moment log4cxx events can persist in a database through the
ODBCAppender. This appender has nearly the same features as the
JDBCAppender : the database scheme is not fixed, it's configured with
the "sql" option which is a format string. This string is changed into
an SQL statement by a Layout (the PatternLayout in general).

I agree with you proposal : we should define a common database scheme.

Michaël