logging-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: log4cxx mailing list
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:24:54 GMT
Fixed.  There was a missing suid bit on the logging.apache.org mail
archive directories, so archive files were being created with the wrong
permissions and couldn't be written to by qmail.

Fixed log4php-[user|dev] and log4net-[user|dev] at the same time, and
imported missed messages into all six lists.

Cheers,
	Berin