logging-general mailing list archives

From Michael CATANZARITI <mca...@free.fr>
Subject logistics questions
Date Sat, 10 Apr 2004 10:57:44 GMT
Hello,

For a few weeks, the log4cxx home page is active !

In the past, log4cxx was hosted by sourceforge
(http://sf.net/projects/log4cxx).

What do you think about closing or keeping the log4cxx sourceforge access ?
How can I create an account concerning log4cxx in the Apache bugzilla
database ?
How could I migrate all bugs/feature requests to  the Apache bugzilla
database ?
Should keep using the sourceforge download manager to deliver minor or
stabilization versions  and use the Apache site to deliver major versions ?
What are the rules to deliver versions through the Apache web site ?

I find it ambigous for users and complicated for me to maintain both
log4cxx main pages. Nevertheless, the Apache version delivering process
seems less flexible than the Sourceforge one ...

Michael