logging-general mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: logging and log4perl
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:01:59 GMT

Hi,
First of all, welcome ;)  We're happy to have you and help the process
along.

I would imagine log4jperl to follow the log4net path, i.e. via the
Apache Incubator.  See the text at http://logging.apache.org/log4net/
and http://incubator.apache.org/.

We'd need to get CLAs and Apache.org accounts setup for the log4net
committers, get the codebase properly handed over and licensed.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

Logging
>Services community.  The main Logging services page
>http://logging.apache.org/index.html lists Log4Perl, but that's the
only
>mention that I can find.  There is a large and active development
>community,
>spearheaded by Mike Schilli, which is constantly improving Log4Perl.
The