logging-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Incubation of log4plsql
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 17:01:00 GMT

As I tried to explain to you in our last private email exchange, I think it
is best if we waited for a few months before having this vote. Before
joining the ASF, we need to make sure that log4plsql functions as an open
project and has at least a CVS repository. The CVS repository was created
barely a few days ago. We still need more time to let log4jplsql evolve as
an open source project before making a decision.

If other logging PMC members feel that the above arbitrary, then I will
gladly abide by the will of the majority.

Thank you for your understanding,

At 04:11 PM 1/29/2004 +0100, gmoulard@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
>I represent the log4plsql project.
>we would be very happy if PMC accepte to start the
>log4plsql incubation process.
>We have sent the CLA and the software grant for
>log4plsql project.
>We have can use the Apache Software License.
>I ask the PMC to be granted committer access and,
>consequently, to start
>the log4plsql incubation process.
>Guillaume Moulard

Ceki Gülcü