logging-general mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Setup Logging Wiki
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 13:12:46 GMT

Howdy,
... sure, until someone accidentally erases everything they've
contributed, and then we'll see how spirited they are about contributing
more ;)  I'm just playing Devil's Advocate, though, so +1 from me, let's
get the wiki created and hopefully people will indeed find it useful.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

Then