logging-general mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Granting committer status to log4net developers
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 18:30:23 GMT

+1, sure.

Please note that not all votes (by people) are binding in these votes.  Typically only committers
or PMC for a given component have binding votes on that component.  So you can't vote for
yourself becoming a committer, essentially ;)  Everyone might have already known that, but
it's important for people with little previous ASF experience.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics