logging-general mailing list archives

From "Scott Deboy" <sde...@comotivsystems.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Setup Logging Wiki
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 15:53:22 GMT
+1 on wiki.apache.org/logging/$subproject

fyi, I've used Twiki (http://www.twiki.org/) a lot - it's RCS backed and has a lot of plugins.
 Wander around the sandbox to get a feeling for it (http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Sandbox/WebHome).

Here's an example of a nice drawing plugin - http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Plugins/TWikiDrawPlugin

Scott