logging-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: creating log4net CVS repository and web-pages
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:18:51 GMT
Nicko,

Since your questions are of wider interest, I am taking the liberty of
answering publicly.

More inline.

At 04:02 PM 1/23/2004 +0000, Nicko Cadell wrote:
>How does the web site map to the various CVS repositories?

Here is a document that explains it:

http://logging.apache.org/site/logging-site.html

>Which bits of the web site should be in the logging-site module and which
>should be in the logging-log4net module, and how do these get combined?
>
>Are there any web page style guidelines for apache or the logging project?
>Log4net currently has a rather simple style
>(http://log4net.sourceforge.net/). Each top level project seems to have its
>own style, but the (I guessing a little here) Forrest and Maven styles look
>popular.

You can certainly use Forrest or Maven if you wish do so. However, the
method outlined in
http://logging.apache.org/site/logging-site.html is very very simple. It
should require almost no effort on your part. (Correct me if that is not
the case.)

--
Ceki Gülcü