logging-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Modified CVS access, added logging-log4net module
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:52:21 GMT

Hello all,

CVS access permissions to log4j related repositories have been cleaned
up by removing inactive committers: Mathias Bogaert, Paul Glezen,
Anders Kristensen, Jon Stevens, Jim Moore, Chris Taylor, Oliver Burn and Brad
Marlborough. I would like to emphasize that they can regain full
rights as soon as they indicate their willingness to contribute once
again.

This message is sent to all of the above persons (in Bcc). Please let me know
if you feel that this does any injustice to your/their past or future
contributions. As a matter of principle, we do and will continue to
make every effort to properly attribute and recognize contributors. If
you think that this has not been the case, please let us know and the
error will be rectified immediately.

On another register, accounts for Nicko Cadell and Mathias Bogaert
have been created and they now have access to the logging-log4net
module.

Welcome to Nicko and Niall.

--
Ceki Gülcü