logging-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: Incubation of log4net
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:50:07 GMT

Hi Nicko,

You can send the documents to Jim Jagielski by fax at
+1-410-803-2258. His email is jim at jaguNET dot com.  One easy to
characterize the software, is to take a MD5 snapshot of the an archive
file (e.g. .zip, .tar) containing software and include the MD5 hash in
the donation document.

I am actually most interested in the CLAs because those will allow the
log4net developers to start working within the ASF infrastructure. The
code has much less value without the developers.

We can then import the software contained in the archive file and
import it directly into the logging-log4net CVS module.

Let me know if you need help with any of the above.

--
Ceki Gülcü