logging-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Incubation of log4net
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:12:41 GMT
Hello Nicko,

The STATUS file for the log4net project has been created. It can be
found here:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/site/projects/log4net.cwiki

As you can see the items holding progress are missing CLAs and Software
grant by NeoWorks Ltd. Can we hope for any progress on this matter?

Best regards,

--
Ceki Gülcü