logging-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL]: Migrate Bugzilla to JIRA for the LS Project
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:32:48 GMT
Hi Paul,

I wonder why the other projects chose to migrate to JIRA. What is wrong
with what we have currently, or what does JIRA bring to the table?

Migrating our existing Bugzilla database to JIRA is probably no small
task. Are you sure the move is worth your effort?

Some people might object to have part of our project infrastructure
run outside the ASF. It may not be an issue right now, but I bet
it will become an issue at a later time.

--
Ceki Gülcü