logging-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Fwd: RE: Decision Needed Regarding Wiki
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 10:25:53 GMT
Mark,

Given Noel's message included below, we can even go for
wiki.apache.org/${subproject} instead of
wiki.apache.org/logging-${subproject}. Both options should result in
the same behavior wrt notifications. Craig McClanahan objected against
the first option, fearing name classes but apparently that is not a
problem because each subproject of Logging Services will have its own
Wiki in either case.

Anyway, given that we already have a positive vote for the first option, let's
go with that if you like. In other words, please submit your request,
the one we just voted for, to infrastructure@ at the time of your
convenience.

--
Ceki Gülcü