logging-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Logging Services project at Apache
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 18:20:04 GMT
At 05:57 PM 12/30/2003 +0100, Michael CATANZARITI wrote:
>Hello !
>
>First of all, I'd like to ask an administrative question :
>Have we only to sign a CLA or have we to sign also a software grant ?

Both documents should be signed.

The software grant should include an MD5 checksum of the software
being contributed or a list of all the files with their name and
size. The MD5 checksum can be computed only once over a single tar or
zip file.

Please send a message to me or to this list when you have signed the
CLA and the software grant.

>If yes, I'm not sure of the meaning of the different fields to fill
>("Signed by", "print name", "title", "representing").
>Can anybody help me ?

I think that "signed by" actually means your signature, "print name"
is your full name, "title" is your title within your organization and
"representing" is the name of your organization.

--
Ceki Gülcü