logging-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Logging Services project at Apache
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 18:20:04 GMT
At 05:57 PM 12/30/2003 +0100, Michael CATANZARITI wrote:
>Hello !
>First of all, I'd like to ask an administrative question :
>Have we only to sign a CLA or have we to sign also a software grant ?

Both documents should be signed.

The software grant should include an MD5 checksum of the software
being contributed or a list of all the files with their name and
size. The MD5 checksum can be computed only once over a single tar or
zip file.

Please send a message to me or to this list when you have signed the
CLA and the software grant.

>If yes, I'm not sure of the meaning of the different fields to fill
>("Signed by", "print name", "title", "representing").
>Can anybody help me ?

I think that "signed by" actually means your signature, "print name"
is your full name, "title" is your title within your organization and
"representing" is the name of your organization.

Ceki Gülcü