logging-general mailing list archives

From Nicko Cadell <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: creating log4net CVS repository and web-pages
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:47:29 GMT
Ceki,

I think that does answer my questions.
We will try to build the web site using Anakia.
This may require us to use both Ant and nAnt!

Nicko

http://logging.apache.org/site/logging-site.html

>Which bits of the web site should be in the logging-site module and
>which should be in the logging-log4net module, and how do these get
>combined?
>
>Are there any web page style guidelines for apache or the logging
>project? Log4net currently has a rather simple style
>(http://log4net.sourceforge.net/). Each top level project seems to have
>its own style, but the (I guessing a little here) Forrest and Maven
>styles look popular.

You can certainly use Forrest or Maven if you wish do so. However, the
method outlined in http://logging.apache.org/site/logging-site.html is very
very simple. It
should require almost no effort on your part. (Correct me if that is not
the case.)

--
Ceki Gülcü