logging-general mailing list archives

From Nicko Cadell <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: creating log4net CVS repository and web-pages
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:24:13 GMT
Ceki,

I've confirmed that I have commit access to the repository.
Over the weekend I will package up the latest version of the log4net
repository from sourceforge. I will then create the MD5 hash and send the
software grant document to Jim. I will probably import the log4net code into
CVS on Monday.

Nicko