logging-general mailing list archives

From Nicko Cadell <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: Incubation of log4net
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:56:46 GMT
I will be able to get the Software grant signed off on Monday. And package
up the code for donation.
Where should I send this document?

Before then I will get the CLAs sorted and faxed to the correct number.

Nicko

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/site/projects/log4net.cwiki

As you can see the items holding progress are missing CLAs and Software
grant by NeoWorks Ltd. Can we hope for any progress on this matter?

Best regards,

--
Ceki Gülcü