logging-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Granting committer status to log4net developers
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 10:06:15 GMT
Ceki,

What is it we are voting access for here?  Is it to the overall logging
project repository?  To a CVS module for the log4net code that is to be
created?

Also - is log4net being directly imported or is it going through the
incubator?  My understanding would be the latter given it's bringing new
developers in, but my guess would be that it would be fairly simple if
the license issues are simple?

(Apologies if all of this has been gone through before :>).

Cheers,
	Berin