Hi,

log4plsql want joint this initiative.

I have just filled the 2 forms.

Which are the following stages?

Regards,

Guillaume Moulard
gmoulard@users.sourceforge.net
Project : LOG4PLSQL : Oracle Database Loggin tools
see : http://log4plsql.sourceforge.net/

Ceki Gülcü <ceki@qos.ch> wrote:

To begin with, I'd like to inform you that this list is archived at:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listId=199

The exact incubation process is still the subject of internal debate
at the ASF. So I am unable to present you at this time with an
ironclad procedure.

However, regardless the of exact name of such an such mailing list or
the precise web-address where the incubation will occur, we need to
have the developers of the software to publicly and formally express
their consent to donating their code to the ASF.

First the individual(s) or corporation(s) holding the copyright must
be identified and listed somewhere. Those individual(s) or
corporation(s) should sign a Software grant. See
http://apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt.

Second, the individual(s) wishing to continue to work on their
software within the ASF must a sign a CLA. See
http://apache.org/licenses/cla.txt or
http://apache.org/licenses/cla.pdf. There is also a CLA for
corporations http://apache.org/licenses/cla-corporate.txt.

Please let us know if any of the above is unclear or if you need help
with the paperwork.

--
Ceki Gülcü