logging-general mailing list archives

From Nicko Cadell <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: Incubation of log4* projects
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2003 00:24:21 GMT
Sorry for not responding. Been away for a few days. Strange being without
email.

As a first step to getting log4net into incubation I am conducting a full
code audit to ensure that all the code ownership can be traced and can be
assigned to apache (we don't want to make any mistakes here).

I will also make sure that all the committers are able to sign the relevant
documentation.

Hopefully we should be able to make some progress over the next few days.

Nicko