logging-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: [Site] Ideas? Requests?
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:56:48 GMT
Yoav,

Great stuff!

A question to the wider list...

I notice that the list marks both log4cplus and log4cxx as being in
incubation.  Are both versions getting incorporated into
logging.apache.org, and are they formally in incubation yet?

I haven't seen them come in to incubation?  Mind you - if the logging
PMC has voted to accept them, then it's just a formality to get them in.

Merry Christmas :>.

Cheers,
	Berin