livy-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Bozarth" <ajboz...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: How to cancel the running streaming job using livy?
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2018 01:39:23 GMT

You make a DELETE call as detailed here:
http://livy.apache.org/docs/latest/rest-api.html#response

 Alex Bozarth
 Software Engineer
 Spark Technology Center

 E-mail: ajbozart@us.ibm.com
 GitHub: github.com/ajbozarth
                                                                   505 Howard Street
                                                             San Francisco, CA 94105
                                                                       United States

From:	kant kodali <kanth909@gmail.com>
To:	user@livy.incubator.apache.org
Date:	01/18/2018 05:34 PM
Subject:	How to cancel the running streaming job using livy?

Hi All,

I was able to submit a streaming job to livy however I wasn't able to find
any way to cancel the running the job? Please let me know.

Thanks!